Friday, March 25, 2011

Fri Evening Oceanside Pier Swim















































































OK, now enough is enough of this dirty water. Let's get this rain stopped and the sand pumping finished so that my ocean can be clean again. I'm tired of the water that gets you sick. So why did I swim the pier today? Because I had to. The water was rough and powerful and it was hard to swim with the big chop constantly in my face. One of those days when you really have to pull your head up out of the water to quickly snatch a breath. Or drink some sea water. I drank a bit in my first few minutes, threw up, and was ok after that. Only thing is now I have had this strong heartburn since. Boy, the stomach sure does produce good strong acid, that when mixed with a bit of sea water, burns the esophagus pretty good.
Well, I took 60mg of Pepcid when I got home and drank a ton of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment