Saturday, February 25, 2012

Second Swim for the Week











Kind of a messy beach day today, but I had to get in to get my second swim in for the week to keep the streak alive.  I didn't swim at all during the past work week because of pain issues.  This afternoon at 4 PM I swam south to north against a mild current.  34 minute swim.  Choppy water but not too bad.  No fins today.  Hardly any surfers under a cloudy sky with lousy surf.  Chilly water but not painful.  I felt good during the swim.
I got off to a positive start when a young Marine on a motorcycle gave me his paid parking ticket-so I didn't have to donate $2.00 to the city of Oceanside.  When I was leaving I gave the ticket to another guy for him to use.  So, my thanks to the USMC.
I'll probably hit it tomorrow.

"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment