Tuesday, April 24, 2012

VA Health Care, Oceanside, CA Clinic
















You ever wonder why I come up with weird  titles for my posts?  Well, I realized that I get more hits to my blog because the title of the blog post is part of what shows up out there on the web.  If a person types in "VA Oceanside," my blog may show up.
Today, I had a day off to go to the beautiful, new VA, out-patient clinic in Oceanside, CA.  The VA has improved so much that I prefer it to my private doctor/HMO.
Surfline.com has the water temp at 58-60.  I'd agree.  58 at the cold spots and 60 at the warm spots.
A 28 minute swim around the pier without fins today.  Sloppy water, a one-foot chop the entire swim.  Clouds overhead, sun blocked out, grayish water at the surface.  Current mild to the south.  Under the surface the water appeared greenish-blue, with visibility about 7 feet.
I felt like I was so slow today with the washing machine water.  The chop made it difficult to breathe.
Afterward, I collected seashells for a while.  A nice day off.


"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment