Friday, May 11, 2012

Winter's Over-The Water is Warm

I had a good swim after work today, Friday.  Warm, clean water. I swam south to north with a decent current and a mild chop to the water. The water was clean and refreshing.  I really let it hang out and stretched out my stroke.  I didn't need to breathe much on the swim; my air was very good.  39 minute swim.  I took the long way around the pier.  I felt very free and relaxed.  I have some pictures.  I take my pictures before my swim when I walk around and on the beach and pier.  Today as I was taking photos from the sidewalk some wise guy yells out the window of his buddy's pickup truck to me, "Yep, you're in California now."  So, I suppose he felt that I was a tourist and he had the superiority of being a "local."  I would like to have gotten my hands on him.  I just yelled back, "Yeah, it's great."
He's lucky that I'm such a mellow guy nowadays. 






















"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment