Friday, November 30, 2012

Dip Me in Cold Water and I Come Out Happy

Well, I had my camera and took photos Thursday.  However, since I am an idiot I could not get the pictures on the blog.  I got some message like "Picasa space used up, buy more."  There was also a message like "Add another Google drive."  Oh, man.  I ended up losing the pictures.  Now I don't know what to do with the blog if I can't use pictures on it.
My Thursday swim was choppy and cloudy.  Air temp 68 and water temp 59.  I whooped and hollered getting in but I got used to the water quickly after that.  There was a 1-2 foot gentle swell coming in near the end of the pier and out past it.  It took me 28 minutes to get around the pier.  2-4 foot waves on the south side; 2 foot waves on the north side.
It drizzled a bit and the visibility was nothing in the water.  I enjoyed a solo swim with a little bit of action to the water.  Not too much pain after either.


"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment