Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Google/Picasa I Hate You for Making my Blog Harder to Do





Only five photos today for my readers because I am a lousy photographer and need to spare you my crummy photos.  But look at the series of small waves in sequential order in a couple of these photos today.  Can you deny nature's beauty there?  The shape of the smallish waves was nice, especially on the south side, as usual.  Water temp 59-60. Air temp 66 at approximately 3 PM.  Such a difference in the flatness today compared with the angry choppiness of yesterday's water. 
I didn't have it in me to swim today.  I drove and parked at the Pier and couldn't get my butt in gear. I debated it in my head for ten minutes and got changed.  Then, once a few beachgoers see me in a swimsuit and goggles & cap, I can't let them down.  And off I went.  Getting in was chilly.  I took note of the time when I got used to the cold; it was six minutes out.  I'm really just out of practice with the cold water.  I haven't put any real pressures on myself yet this winter about longer swims.  I'm just going along day by day.  No goals at this time.
A 31 minute swim around and I felt good, really good in the swim.   Glad I got there.


"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment