Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Rough Swim 45 minutes

Sorry, no pictures. I forgot the camera. The beach was not very crowded due to cooler temperatures and overcast skies.  The water was a 2-foot chop coming into the beach strong at a diagonal.  I swam out at the bottom of Surfrider Way and went hard out off the end of the pier.  It took me 30 minutes.  It actually was kind of fun because I really had to get into going after it with the chop and current.  I felt good.  Then on the way back I got lazy and swam easy back to the same starting point.  That took 15 minutes because the water and waves were pushing me in.
Warm water, about 68 degrees, pretty clean, nobody at with me at all; just like I like it.  For me it was my best swim in a while.


"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment