Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Relaxing Swim Today--Just Kicking With Fins



The water was at an extremely low tide when I got there and took these photos.  Very low tide!  I looked for shells and eased into the water with wet suit on.  59 degree water but I felt wimpy in it today.  Nobody in on my side of the pier--right side of these pictures as you look at them.  I relaxed and kicked back and forth with the fins.  The waves were small--1-2 feet, and grew to 2-3 feet as I was in.  Just a half-hour of water therapy.  I did step on something slimy and slippery that moved when I stepped on it, so a tiny bit of excitement there.  Then after I got out seven guys were doing gymnastics and capouera on the sand.  They were happy!  The end.

"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment