Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dolphins Sighted After Tonight's Swim





















The second picture from the top shows one fin from one of the dolphins that were eating and playing out a ways tonight.  They were really swimming up high out of the water but I couldn't get a decent photo with my camera.  The beach was pretty nice tonight.  The waves were a little bigger, which broought out about 3 dozen surfers in the pier area.  It was flat out past the surf.  The water had a nice green to the light blue color today.  It felt cold but was probably about 58 degrees.  I wore the fins.  I stopped off the end of the pier to check for current but it was neutral current out there.
I had a 27 minute swim and am still warming up at home an hour later.  Nice water, nice swim, great stuff out here;  we are very fortunate to have this stuff so close to us. 

"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment