Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Possible Swim This Saturday Pier Mile for Earth Day

This Saturday from 11 AM to 4 PM, Oceanside is having an Earth Day Green Celebration (whatever that is) at the Pier Rec Center.  How about a swim from north of the Pier a bit--between the brick restrooms and Surfrider Way and out in a big arc around the Pier.  Then we come in to hit the beach at between Seagaze Drive (the steep street) and the pink California Beach Club.  That should be a good mile if we don't arc it close to the end of the pier.  I've done it a hundred times.
Contact me, e-mail me on this site.  I want to put a maximum of 12 swimmers to avoid chaos.  I'm slow and slow are welcome, fins or barefoot are welcome, wetsuits or not are welcome.
We could meet at the pay lot on north side of Pier at 11 AM.


"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment