Sunday, June 2, 2013

Saturday I went to swim but the body was sick once I got there.

I wanted to swim; I thought I was ready, but when I was taking my photos first I was hit by one of my many ailments.  Let's just say that I don't recommend getting 47 external radiation treatments in the lower abdomen when you are 45 years-old (ten years ago for me).  They mess you up!  Forever!

The beach area was crowded and looked to be lots of adults and KIDS having fun.  Water warm, clean, the roughness gone, and it looked very inviting.  I was disappointed.

I took a few pictures.  There was a childrens' taekwondo festival/contest happening.
















Doesn't that water look beautiful?  I don't know if I'll get there today because I had a rough night.
However...

"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment