Monday, July 16, 2018

Maybe...




After the time delays for pain treatment that are built into the whole experience of the issue, I have had a device implanted in the spine--two long electrodes that run up the column in the fluid, I think.

A controller is sewn into the hip fat--plenty of that--and the battery in there lasts at least 3 years or more.  An external controller that looks like an Apple phone is at hand if needed for adjustment to the CPB--the Central Pain Bureau.

It will be waterproof in a couple of weeks when the tissue heals and I will then be beach-eligible.

Oh, I made up the CPB but don't relax; Big Pain Brother IS after your medicine.

I hope to go into slow-motion swim rehab mode at the Oceanside Harbor--like I did after my neck surgery.  There's a quiet hunk of beach there for kids and old men.


"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment