Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dirty, Nasty Oceanside Beach Water Today





































I'm home and kinda' grossed out by the water today. I feel like I have a hair stuck in the back of my throat somewhere from the water. They are dredging the Oceanside Harbor and spraying the water and dredge stuff back onto the beach farther south to replenish sand. But, how long will this go on?








I swam out a few hundred yards today and the first 70 yards or so smell and the water is gritty, nasty, and blackish like a mud puddle. Yuck!








Where do I swim?








I can't resort to a pool, can I? I'm wild. I need the space out there.








2 comments:

  1. It seems I have yet to see you post a blog that describes the ocean water as blue or clean. Always dirty or nasty. What a bummer!

    Brigid

    ReplyDelete