Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Swim. Monday is the Labor Day Pier Swim

No need for photos today--Friday. The water was just like yesterday. 32 minutes around the Pier.  I saw 2 large dolphins far out swimming along relaxing past the surfers.  By the time I got that far out, they were long gone.  I felt great today on my swim--really great.  I think I improved a bit over the last couple of weeks.  Lots of surfers stretched along the beach, with small but nice waves to keep them excited.  Also the last two days were great for new surfers.  I saw some of those.  Surfing is like fishing; you don't have to be good to enjoy it.
Today there were many bands of COLD water and warm water.  The cold was nice.
I don't feel like writing tonight.  Take it for granted that you need to get in the water if you can, even if you are a broken-down old fool like me.



"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment