Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wet, Warm, Water in Oceanside, CA Today

     I had the thought to skip today at the beach because I was awake at 2:30 A.M. with my back hurting.  I had gone four days without medicine.  When I went to bed again and woke up about 9A.M. I was doing much better.

     I drove to the beach early afternoon and the water was warmer than yesterday--about 65 degrees.  Visibility was better at about 8 feet.  Really great water.  I just went ahead and swam out--I felt so good.  I swam the crawl for 15 minutes and had a fresh, enjoyable dip.  No clouds in the sky; the air temp was 77-78 degrees, and the beachgoers were happy. 

     I'm hurting tonight; my ice packs are on.  I have a few important things to do tomorrow, so I don't know whether I'll get there tomorrow.


"The first time you quit is the last time you try."

No comments:

Post a Comment